Sunday, August 24

Vietnam/Cambodia Trip: Angkor Temples

For a month this past summer, my family and I spent a month in Vietnam and Cambodia.  My mom and dad were born and raised in Cambodia and Vietnam, respectively.  This was our first time going, as a family, to Asia and our first real vacation in a long time.

Instead of writing posts about every single thing we did or sights we saw, I think I'll feature certain aspects of the trip through photos we took.

The first feature is the most grand and awe-inspiring.  The Angkor Temples in Siem Reap, Cambodia.  The sites are important to Khmer politics, religion, art, and architecture.  Needless to say, they were incredible.

Angkor Thom:






Angkor Wat:


"stairway to heaven" anyone?

Currently listening to:"Brothers on a Hotel Bed" Death Cab for Cutie

No comments:

Post a Comment