As the post title implies, I think this blog is a good a place as any for some thoughts about this past year, filled with some amazing concert experiences, so much grad school, and just overall good times.
1. Eternal gratitude in receiving a ticket to see Hamilton in a few short weeks. #nonstop
2. Second year Homecoming surprisingly topping the first.
3. Having some career revelations resulting in a change from forensic science into the field service world of analytical instruments.
4. Acquiring a real world job doing GC-MS analysis which is a great stepping stone to #3.
5. "If your PI didn't think you were ready to defend, he wouldn't be letting you."
6. Having an amazing AMITW concert experience with my brother. Post can be found here.
7. All of the concerts and festivals; Lava Music Festival, ETC, Passion Pit, the list actually goes on and on. And it's all been wonderful.
9. Seeing so much live theater this year; Diner, In the Heights, Avenue Q.
10. Networking is a necessary evil but sometimes disguised as finding people who share your interests.
11. Typically, the only person stopping yourself from countless adventures...is yourself.
12. You truly never know the internal demons people face until it's too late sometimes.
13. You can't just like things, you've also gotta do things.
14. This isn't new, but being alone doesn't always mean being lonely.
15. Being able to come back home after a long stint in Williamsburg.
Hope everyone welcomes 2016 with a bang.
Currently listening to: "In the Night" The Weekend