Monday, September 8

40 Ways to Stay Creative

I can't say that I'm glad I decided to live alone in an apartment for grad school, but I can't say that I regret it either.  It definitely has its pros and cons; costs, freedom, independence, and the responsibility of owning my own place.

What I have quickly figured out here is that I need a creative hobby.  Browsing the internet can only entertain me for so long, and after a year and a half, I want to have done something other than science.  So I found this infographic on Pinterest and think it's a pretty good start.

https://m1.behance.net/rendition/modules/115780227/hd/8255861a33a7fc6a2e8a2dd21b44b946.jpg

Currently listening to: "I Can Do Better Than That" clip from the upcoming movie, The Last Five Years, featuring Jeremy Jordan and Anna Kendrick.

You can bet that I'll be first in line to see that movie next February.

No comments:

Post a Comment