Tuesday, April 17

Summer


Ahh!  I've been neglecting my blog and my hoards of followers...right.  Sorry about the lack of posts; it may have something to do with my newly acquired Pinterest account.  And I will shamelessly plug; check it out!  :)

But there is a reason for this post.  It was an extremely hot 90 degrees yesterday and it reminded me that summer and the end of school is rapidly approaching.  And while I'm more of a fall person myself, a trend I really love and want to get into this summer is "Aztec prints".  It's in quotes because I can't attribute the print to the Aztecs being in an American Indian class.  I can just see Professor Fisher shaking his head at me now.  But all these pictures and more on my Pinterest!  Haha.

blue aztec print scarf

aztec print top

aztec

Currently listening to: "Skip the Charades" Cold War Kids

Also, more news!  Cold War Kids is playing here this Saturday and I'm super excited!  I'm always surprised that this campus doesn't get more indie bands, but I'm glad we're getting them.  And that might even make me temporarily forget that Passion Pit (♥) is coming to JMU this Thrusday and I. Can't. Go.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment