Saturday, April 28

Pre-Finals Inspiration

Yesterday was the last day of classes, or as WM likes to call it, Blowout.  My blowout was filled with friends, music, and hours of people watching.  Just the way I like it.  But before I crawl into the cave that is finals week, I wanted to post some songs that I've just been in love with for the past few days.

Girls Love Shoes "Home"

Stars "Elephant Love Letter"

This video I saw for the first time today; gorgeous choreography by Travis Wall.

[EDIT] I totally forgot to add this, so I'm going to now.  I went to Goodwill a few days back, looking for pants that I could cut into shorts for the summer.  And lo and behold, I found a pair of seafoam green corduroy pants at Goodwill for $2.50.  They were too short as pants, but fit on my hips, more or less, so I got them and cut them into shorts.  And I am glad I found these shorts and am beyond excited to wear them soon.  :)  Who needs to buy $20 shorts when they can just make their own?

Currently listening to: "Without You (orchestral)" from the Dancing With the Stars video.

No comments:

Post a Comment