Wednesday, October 31

Happy Halloween


I know it's a bit of overkill, posting two days in a row, but I had to.  It was a perfectly brisk, fall day today and I made a quick cider run in CW before the hours and hours of work and studying I'll be doing for the rest of the week.  Here are some pictures from today:

Flowers :)

Incredibly vibrant tree I came across in CW

Not a black cat, but the pose makes up for it.

Spotted: cows!

Peanut Shoppe: Spiced Maple Pumpkin Dip and animal crackers

Display in the Peanut Shoppe
 
And of course I had to go into the Candy Shop

Where's the candy corn?!  I was slightly disappointed; three different stores and nowhere to buy bulk candy corn.

 
Satchel from ClubCouture; it came in the mail earlier last week.  The two of us have been attached at the hip...literally, since I got it.




Lace skirt from target, gray top from Forever 21, scarf from Burlington.

Currently listening to: "Sound of Silence" The Gentlemen of the College (check it out here; the arrangement gives me chills)

No comments:

Post a Comment