Thursday, January 10

"Cover your eyes so you don't know the secret"

What've I been doing for the past week or so?  Choreographing the spring Spotlight songs (try saying that three times fast), hanging out with friends and family, and not thinking about school.

Before one of my oldest friends left, we had a pizza dinner at 2 Amy's in DC.  Mmm, handmade thin crust pizza.  I took a picture of a church that was on the way back to the Metro.

I won this Choies scarf in a giveaway a few weeks back and it came in earlier this week!


I may have sewn leather elbow patches onto my cardigan because I was bored.  :)

This afternoon, my mother and I stumbled upon a giant. indoor. thrift store.  Needless to say, it was great and I found a pretty maroon sweater for only five dollars.  I wish I could've spent more time looking through the books though.

In other news, we dropped off my father at the airport today.  He's going to Vietnam for three weeks and I'm so glad he's getting to go back and getting a well-deserved break from work.

Currently listening to: "Anything Could Happen" Ellie Goulding

No comments:

Post a Comment