Monday, May 13

"You are surrounding all my surroundings, twisting the kaleidoscope behind both of my eyes"

The last week has definitely been a whirlwind of emotions: from taking and not taking final exams, to finishing up junior year, and to saying goodbye to some very important Class of 2013 graduates.  I'm safely back home now, if only for two weeks, and I'm excited to see where this summer will take me, physically and emotionally.

I'll be doing research at The College for ten weeks this summer, but with a camera, backpack, and bike in tow, I'm determined to make this summer special.  Bike rides to the beach, reading (can anyone say John Green?), and general relaxing are definitely in order.

Mood board of the moment:

.
.

.

Francesca Jane Allen

.

Summer goals:
.

.

.
 
Currently listening to: "Holding Onto You" Twenty One Pilots

No comments:

Post a Comment