Thursday, January 16

Decisions, Decisions

Spoiler alert.  The post you are about to read is very much a stream of consciousness post.

The first day of the semester was yesterday.  Also known as the last day of my undergraduate career.  However, I'm still at home.  Hell, I'll even be missing the first weekend of this last semester.  I made the decision, with my parents' permission, to stay home an extra week.

Why?

One of my closest and dearest friends was visiting the States from Geneva.  I couldn't stand to not see him and other high school friends.  On the one hand, it felt like a bit of a selfish thing to ask my parents to let me stay.  But after more thought, I'm glad I did it.  I've lost countless high school friends because of my ridiculous introversion and it's something that I've been recently trying to reverse.  The past few weeks I've spent with my friends; eating, drinking, just hanging out have reminded me that I want to keep these relationships for as long as I can.

If the last two weeks are any indication as to what the rest of 2014 will bring me, I think it's gonna be a good year.

#Lifestyle: Do More of What Makes You #Happy! | Catcher In The Style, Inc.www.catcherinthestyle.com

Currently listening to: "Personal" Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment