Tuesday, December 15

Happy Holidays from Norfolk

It's always a nice change when we get 70 degree days in December...a little strange, but nice.  I took a day this weekend to visit Norfolk and take advantage of my freedom.  I visited a holiday pop-up market, the NEON Holiday Market, and my friend who worked at Dickens' Christmas Towne.

I love these mermaid statues.  They're individually designed and can be found all over Downtown Norfolk.


The Arts District of Norfolk has some pretty great graffiti and I love me some urban art.




Graffiti in real-time.


NEON Holiday Market!
 




USS Wisconsin (BB-64)

Dickens' Christmas Towne at the Nauticus.


Watching an old college roommate perform.



With the end of my time in the Hampton Roads area drawing to a close, I was glad to be able to visit Norfolk one more time.  Who knows where the adventures will come from after graduation? I sure as hell don't.

Currently listening to: "Wonderful Christmastime" The Shins

No comments:

Post a Comment