Monday, December 7

Holiday Spirit in Colonial Williamsburg

This weekend, I finally got out to CW to see the holiday decorations and visit some of the trade shops.  Submitting all of my master's thesis forms and papers on Friday allowed me to finally breathe...and convince myself that I could finally relax for a day.  Here are some photos from the day.





Inside one of the shops.


One of the perks of being a student at The College is free admission into the different trade shops and historical houses.

Cobbler.


Printshop.

 Blacksmith.

A young man announcing an auction in Market Square.

Exorbitant prices for hand-crafted goods and one-of-a-kind items.



Currently listening to: "Why God Why?" Miss Saigon performed by Aaron Tveit at ElsieFest

1 comment:

  1. I miss CW Christmas! (and the hot chocolate haha)

    ReplyDelete