Saturday, December 31

Closing Time

With the year coming to an end and 2012 literally over the horizon, I think a recap of 2011 is in order.

Friends?  Still got them, plus some more.  Check.
Family?  Still here, still on good terms.  Double check. :)
Personal style?  I like where it's going.  Check.
Music?  Changing my preferences a bit, but all for the better.  Check.

Academics?  Not doing as well as they should be.  X
Future?  Still freaking out about that.  Have ideas, but nothing definite yet.  X

More positives than negatives?  That's good and all, but 'quality over quantity,' aka, I..need..to study more.

From me and the always dynamic duo, Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt, wishing everyone a happy new year!  :)

Currently listening to:
"Why Do Fools Fall in Love?" Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons

1 comment:

  1. I cannot get enough of this video... even with the New Years Buzz behind us I still LOVE it! Happy New Years!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

    ReplyDelete