Tuesday, December 13

I'll Be Home for Christmas

It's my last full day at school and in addition to packing and doing other last minute things, I've been reading blogs.  In particular, I was looking for cool DIY blogs to read over the month-long break.  While I have yet to find one, I did find some cool Christmas DIY projects that I may try out when I get back.

Aluminum Foil Wreath:

Christmas list ornament:


First, however, I think I need to put up the tree and decorations when I get home.  If I don't do it, it probably wouldn't get done.  Sadly enough.  Also I've probably gotten into the holiday spirit a bit late (I blame it on finals), but my dorm room next year is going to be super festive.

Currently listening to:
"Make Light" Passion Pit (and the rest of their album "Manners")

No comments:

Post a Comment