Monday, January 30

A Night In

Last night, my friends and I decided to make queso and watch "Crazy, Stupid Love."  I'd wanted to watch it when it came out, but never got around to doing it (how my movie watching experiences usually go).  But I really enjoyed it, Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling are really good in it, and I love their storyline.  Also, I absolutely loved her dress from one of the beginning scenes.



It's a halter from the front, but is backless and has a cute bow detail in the back.  Sold out, of course.  The bad part about only watching movies a year after they come out is just that, everything's already been out for a year.

Secondly, the soundtrack for the movie was great.  This song particularly I remembered. It's called "Blood" by Middle East.  There were others that were good, but their names escape me right now.



Currently listening to: "Blood" Middle East

No comments:

Post a Comment