I'm working on campus this summer (free housing, free meal plan, and a stipend). The job itself is nothing great, but the perks are pretty sweet. I know a good amount of people staying here also, so I won't be too bored. I do have personal goals and things I want to do here during the summer:
- read the Hunger Games trilogy
- go to the gym (hopefully...we'll see)
- attempt to cook meals for myself (to ease myself into the transition to real life..or just less of a meal plan)
- enjoy the beautiful campus during the summer
- go thrifting...often
- actually take those outfit photos I said I was going to
Speaking of which...here is my first set of outfit photos. Don't laugh, I never said I was photogenic.
Me trying to be cool:
I was pretty impressed with the total cost of the outfit. I got the top at Rue21 for $3.00 and the shorts I mentioned in a previous post for $2.50. But all in all, a nice outfit for a warm Williamsburg day.
Currently listening to: "Radio" He Is We