Thursday, September 20

Easy on the Eyes

Three weeks into the school year and I'm glad I decided to spend less time..and money on the dining halls and a meal plan.  A roundabout way of forcing myself to make my own food, haha.  I haven't actually cooked too much yet, but it's definitely a goal for this year.

Also, I came across the blog, Sprouted Kitchen, a few days ago.  It's a food blog geared mainly toward whole foods recipes.  One of the things that struck me most was the gorgeous photography.  The quinoa recipe below is something I definitely want to try, maybe with a few adjustments.
Pinned Image

More pretty pictures of food. :)

Homemade granola from A Beautiful Mess
Pinned Image

pesto, mozzarella, baby spinach, avocado grilled cheese

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lykg62AG1X1r4ucsx.jpg

Bo Luc Lac, a super simple Vietnamese dish.

Currently listening to: "Fever Dream" Iron & Wine

No comments:

Post a Comment