Thursday, February 14

"And I'll be yours until the sun no longer shines"

My Valentine's Day has been postponed to tomorrow.  I had an extremely busy day today, so the festivities will have to wait until tomorrow.  My friends and I are making pizzas in the evening and I'm making chocolate covered strawberries and hanging out with a friend hopefully later in the evening.

Valentine's Day at Spotlight Rehearsal!

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/1/?ui=2&ik=69a3397138&view=att&th=13cdbb7a11fd44a6&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_sT9kJASKjwYFNLQVU8DcS&sadet=1360895967526&sads=cfQZti3IFbwRfx4dy93vavaGxcA

Gifs are so much fun to make!  And super easy too.  :)

I hope everyone, whether or not you have a significant other, celebrated Valentine's Day.  At the least, I hope you'll take advantage of the candy and chocolate sales tomorrow!  :)

Currently listening to: "Baby I'm Yours" Arctic Monkeys

No comments:

Post a Comment