Wednesday, February 20

Too Much of a Good Thing

Today, the lineups for Bonnaroo, Firefly, and other summer music festivals were announced.  Coming off of the high of one amazing concert, these announcements were just adding fuel to the fire.  And I was loving every minute of it.

The 2013 Firefly Music Festival is the closest to my location, being in Dover, DE, and the lineup is incredible. Vampire Weekend, The Avett Brothers, Ellie Goulding, MGMT, Imagine Dragons...just to name a few.  And who can forget Passion Pit and Matt & Kim.  I really can't pass up the opportunity to see these amazing artists, so hopefully I will be there come June.
 
And of course, some summer festival fashion inspiration:
 
Pinned Image
 
 Pinned Image
 
 Pinned Image
 
 http://media-cache-lt0.pinterest.com/550x/4a/73/4e/4a734ead59b4f5a34aeb7a28b08c86bb.jpg

I'm not a big fan of summer weather/fashion in general, but I absolutely love festival fashion.  It's edgy, cool, and visually interesting.  The patterns, fabrics, and accessories give off a relaxed, free feel.  Expressing yourself and staying cool in the heat wave of people and summer sun, what more could I ask for?

Currently listening to: "Wake Up" Arcade Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment