Wednesday, February 6

"Don't call me crazy, I'm happy"

Last night was the long awaited Passion Pit concert.  A concert which I bought tickets for...11 months ago.  And whose original date was...July 20th.  So needless to say, I was a giant ball of emotions.

I can't find the right words to express my thoughts in a coherent set of paragraphs, so I'll do it this way.  Photos are unfortunately not mine (except the ticket); I never seem to document life as much as I'd like to.


The Good:
- hearing Matt & Kim play songs I forgot I loved
- being back at the Norva
- getting out of campus and Williamsburg for a night
- hearing Passion Pit perform "Cry Like a Ghost" for the first time live


The Bad:
- the fact that personal space goes out the door at a concert
- the view, but that wasn't a surprise #shortpeopleproblems

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/1/?ui=2&ik=69a3397138&view=att&th=13cb2ee91867d020&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_sT9kJASKjwYFNLQVU8DcS&sadet=1360211706524&sads=bQhgHYcfn7JMtu0lYr-9w1ArbGo&sadssc=1

The Wonderful:
- being there with the right people
- 11 months of waiting and anticipation being absolutely worth it
- that euphoric feeling you have when everything works out


Quote of the night:
"Better late than never." - Michael Angelakos

http://24.media.tumblr.com/0ea6af37e8e210d35a9e3da889891a80/tumblr_mhs53blDsF1r54x59o1_500.jpg

Currently listening to: "I'll Be Alright" Passion Pit

No comments:

Post a Comment