Friday, October 18

Hot Pot and Pumpkins Galore

Why is it that my trips home revolve around food?  I'm not sure, but I'm not going to question it.  Fall break at home, while still rainy, was spent with family and food.  My sister and I baked two pumpkin recipes: Pumpkin Poppers and Pumpkin Bread.  Both came out really well, if I do say so myself.


For dinner one night, we had hot pot.  The dish revolves around a boiling pot of broth in the middle of the table and all types of accoutrements; noodles, vegetables, meats, and seafood.  As always, it was amazing.





Another day, my parents and I visited a small farmers market nearby.  I just can't stay away from a farmers market and the autumn vegetables.




Currently listening to: "Alone Together" Fall Out Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment