Thursday, July 2

Blast to the Past: Brandon Flowers and "The Desired Effect"

Ahh, has it seriously been over a month since I've posted?  That's totally my fault, blogosphere.  I've definitely got a month's worth of blog posts that I'll get around to in the near future.

But until then, an easy music post.  This time, Brandon Flowers.  I'll be the first to say that I've never really been a Killers fan.  I guess they're not really my style...but Brandon Flowers' solo career is another story.  He's bringing back the 80s synth and rock styles and I'm reallyy diggin' it.  Case in point, I've been listening to this live set on repeat for the past week.


Also, here are photos from a wonderfully great magazine shoot he did a few months back.  Ugh, I love it...it's like something out of the 80's.





Future posts to look out for:

  • Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness concert at The National
  • trip to St. Louis (namely the City Museum)
  • trip to Philadelphia (namely the Magic Gardens)

Currently listening to: "Lonely Town" Brandon Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment