Friday, November 18

Changing Colors

It's finally the weekend! And the first weekend in a while, I think, that I haven't been super busy. Because of this, I think I'll try to enjoy it and leisurely starting to study for my finals.

I was planning to post a "what I'm thankful for" blog post, but got sidetracked by these gorgeous pictures I found of the WM campus during the fall. So I will share. Enjoy. :)


This is a picture of the Wren Building; the oldest academic building in the country still in use, yada yada. Love the colors, the statue, and the building of course.

Also who wins the award for "Most Beautiful Campus"? I think it's pretty obvious. Like always, I couldn't get anymore pictures imbedded in the post, so please check out the others.

Currently listening to:
"Rumor Has It/Someone Like You" Glee mash-up

1 comment:

  1. i love the blog ! freaking cool style .
    visit my blog http://styleinappearance.blogspot.com/ and if you like follow MOI ! and ill follow you back !
    have and nice day (un beso ryan)

    ReplyDelete