Monday, November 28

Fashion is what you make of it...literally.


A bit belated, but this is a quick fashion post about America Recycles Day.  I'm in a student environmental organization on campus and November 20th was the annual ARD, complete with a "trashion" show, which someone so wittingly called it.

I participated last year and this year my inspiration came from the LOVE Asymmetrical Maxi Dresses.  I'm in love with the dress, but could never see myself wearing it in "the real world."  So my solution was to make a version of the dress out of a trash bag.

Bethany Struble:

Me and my friend, wearing a suit made out of that air-filled stuff used to pack packages:

With my lack of time and enthusiasm nearing the actual day, I think it turned out okay.

Currently listening to:
"What I Know" Parachute

No comments:

Post a Comment