Monday, July 9

"Let me be your ride out of town"

As you all know, I had the fortunate chance to go home for a couple days this past weekend.  When I got home, I was met with a pleasant surprise.  I had belated birthday presents from my sister, a postcard from my roommate, who was studying abroad in Prague, and my Modcloth package.  So needless to say, I was like the typical 'kid at Christmas.'

While the 'Stylish Surprise' I received from Modcloth isn't really my style, I'll find a way to make it work.  The material itself is fairly lightweight, so I'm thinking tights, belt, flats, and chunky cardigan?  Nice outfit for fall.

http://productshots1.modcloth.com/productshots/0078/7271/038eeeda9c535877b4ffaa6dbbb0d910.jpg?1310073582 

The presents from my sister were all Jersey Boys related.  :)  Which ties in beautifully with my current "revival" (see what I did there?) for Broadway and musicals.  I got a songbook, a Fallen Angel keychain, and a poster.

For dinner one night, we made spring rolls, or gỏi cuốn.  Having meals back home always makes coming back to school that much harder.

Some ingredients (to feed a small army):



Before rolling:

Finished product:

I'm glad I had my time to relax, but now it's back to work for me.

Currently listening to: "Run Away With Me" Josh Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment