Saturday, August 18

"Every day I feel this pain"

I took an evening stroll with one of my closest and oldest friends last night in DC.  I will be the first to admit that while I've lived close to the nation's capitol my entire life, I'm not as familiar with the area as I'd like to be.

We stopped by Good Stuff Eatery for burgers and shakes, then did a bit of Metro hopping.  I really love the row houses and small shops that line the streets of DC.  The atmosphere is really ideal for just hanging out after work or on the weekends.  The weather wasn't optimal for pictures, and I still haven't mastered how to do the whole evening photography thing, so I don't have much to show you.



St. Peter's Roman Catholic Church.  Miguel, the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception.  I'll try to visit on my next trip into DC.  :)


Currently listening to: "Hanging On" Ellie Goulding (Sound Remedy Remix)
Dubstep's never really been my thing, but I can't hate a good Ellie Goulding dubstep remix.

No comments:

Post a Comment