Wednesday, April 10

"Know, first, who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly."

I've never been one for jewelry, I've always kept that part of my outfit to a minimum.  However, I've slowly been getting into ear cuffs and with the weather in Williamsburg getting warmer as I type, my outfits have become more simple.  Layering is just not possible in 80 degree weather.

One of my goals this summer is to have a healthy collection of rings, bracelets, and earrings by the end of the summer.  I love the layered jewelry look.  Here's some inspiration, from my Pinterest of course.

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Love these raw stone rings.
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Title from Greek philospher, Epictetus.

Currently listening to: "Jennifer" Mike Squillante

No comments:

Post a Comment