Thursday, May 17

Unlikely Combinations

It's been a bit of an emotional roller coaster for me over the past couple of days.  From being completely and utterly content to having to face the ugly inevitable of a particular relationship was difficult.  Throw in 8 hour work days too.  :(  And it's not over yet by any means.  But of course, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

And now for a subtle segue; my inspiration for this post was leather and lace.  More specifically, the contrast between the light and feminine lace and the hard, edgy leather.  However, together, they make a gorgeous combination that I find hard to master.
 
http://cdn4.lbstatic.nu/files/looks/medium/2012/05/17/2208317_heartbreakeroflookbook3b.jpg

Pinned Image

http://cdn4.lbstatic.nu/files/looks/medium/595888_lb5.jpg 

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

 Also, newfound obsession: The Kooks.  I know I'm years late, but better late than never.

Currently listening to: "See the Sun" The Kooks (my new song obsession)

No comments:

Post a Comment