Monday, February 22

More Katsucon Fun (Part 2)

Of course, anime characters are never the only cosplays walking around anime conventions.  Here are some of the non-anime cosplays at Katsucon.

Marvel cosplay meetup.


Jinx from League of Legends.  She's definitely on my list of characters I'd want to cosplay.

"The Girl in the Fireplace". The Tenth Doctor and Madame de Pompadour from Doctor Who.

A behind-the-scenes shot of the setup for Cinderella's bubbles.


Characters from Harry Potter.

Elsa and Anna from Frozen.

Christine Daae from The Phantom of the Opera.

Ms. Frizzle from The Magic School Bus.

Apparently, some of the more hardcore cosplayers really do just take photos and look at merch for the majority of their convention.  While they would miss all of the panels and other programming, I'm gonna be honest, I'd bask in my own wonderful cosplay if I had a cool cosplay.  For another con, it seems.

Currently listening to: "Brush the Scar Lemon" Granrodeo

No comments:

Post a Comment