Thursday, March 3

Evolution (n) : a progress of formation or growth

Day Three of Birthday Week..or is it Day Four now? I'm not entirely sure, but I am sure that it was one of my roommate's birthday yesterday. Our birthdays seem to revolve around food and blindfolding. And fun for all involved. I am excited to see where our future Birthday Weeks will lead.

However, for the festivities of this birthday, we blindfolded my roommate and took her to Aroma's, a café near our dorm. After that, we were going back to our dorm..but made a little detour to the art museum on campus. Blindfolded, of course. Isn't the art museum closed, you ask? Why yes. But here at the College of William & Mary, the museum is visited quite often during the night..when it's closed. I won't be able to do it justice, but on one side of the museum there are large tubes of colored glass. The entire wall is lined with different colored tubes and it is pretty spectacular at night. So colored glass tubes + coincidentally placed ledge = diva poses.

And what I mean by that is:

As for the rest of my day, I think it went well. I had a test in Organic Chemistry today..which could have gone better, but I think it'll be okay. I'm just relieved that on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, I only have four classes to worry about. Strange, isn't it? It's a tad ridiculous that I would prefer the days that I have all my classes. However, my Tuesdays and Thursdays are much more exhausting, with my internship, guard practice, and show choir rehearsal. And of course, Organic Chem lab..my favorite.

Be on the lookout for another side post I may be doing from time to time. For those of you who don't know, I spend about half of my free time while on the Internet on a fashion site called lookbook. It's where I get my fashion fix and sometimes even inspiration. The posts will mainly be for me to record any looks that I find particularly memorable, but if matters, it'll explain why I wear the crazy things I do.

Currently listening to:
"This is Love" The Script

No comments:

Post a Comment