Monday, June 4

"This is the first day of my life, I'm glad I didn't die before I met you"

The summer's just beginning and if it's going to teach me just one thing, it's how much I love being alone.  And by that, I really mean how much of an introvert I am.  I spend most of my days off reading, running errands, making food for myself, and exercising.  And that's precisely what I did today and intend to do tomorrow.

But on my thrifting trip, I got a couple burnout tees, a few yards of elastic, and a large black t-shirt that will soon be turned into a skirt.  :)  Total cost: less than $6 and I got two tops, the makings of a skirt, and hopefully enough elastic for four skirts.  Wish me luck!


After lunch, I went to the ampitheatre on campus to read and enjoy the weather.  It was a gorgeous day out, even though the sun kept going in and out of the clouds.  And I had to take advantage of the completely empty ampitheatre and beautiful weather with a little photoshoot.










This self-timer thing worked out pretty well this time around, I think.

[edit]  I had posted a look on lookbook for about one hour.  And that's when I started getting second thoughts.  About how I would feel if/when I didn't get hypes and just having pictures of myself in more places than just this blog.  Thus, I deleted it.  My blog will have to do for now.

Currently listening to: "First Day of My Life" Bright Eyes
An oldie, but goodie.  And such a cute video.


I also can't get over the lyrics.  So simple and to the point.

" Yours is the first face that I saw
I think I was blind before I met you
Now I don’t know where I am
I don’t know where I’ve been
But I know where I want to go

And so I thought I’d let you know

That these things take forever
I especially am slow
But I realize that I need you
And I wondered if I could come home "

No comments:

Post a Comment